Från: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] För Bernd Dorer
Skickat: den 3 december 2016 12:31
Till: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Ämne: Re: [nvda] Acapela for NVDA v1.4 released: TTS voice update, new scottish voice and more

Hi Paolo,
as I noted before, in Germany there are several persons who are interested in Acapela for NVDA, but haven't the money to purchase Infovox 4. Please include more languages such as German.

Thanks
Bernd

Am 01.12.2016 um 09:22 schrieb Paolo Leva:

Hello David,

Currently we propose Acapela TTS for NVDA to regions where we have little or no distribution of our infovox4 product.

infovox4 includes NVDA but also provides access to the TTS voices via SAPI.

http://www.acapela-group.com/infovox/

Cheers,

Paolo