Re: nvda rule not working in thunderbird

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi Rosemarie

I just set up a filter in mozilla thunderbird under one of my accounts.
it is the one i use for my website, but not the main one where my emails
from the list come in. I done it as a test run.

When the emails come into the inbox as a example because the filter is
set up any of the emails will go to a folder called nvda emails. I just
tested it and it works.

I did not really go into any other configurations, as there are plenty
to choose from.

Depending how you have it set and what you specify is what it will do.

if others are interested in how to do it as well, i will either write up
something or do a audio tutorial on how to do it, then post it as well
on the accessible email client mozilla thunderbird page on my website.

Gene nz

Hi, everyone,

I have all the other rules set up ok but the one for the NVDA list
isn't working. Last night I was up almost until midnight trying to
correct the mistake I made. I tried everything I could think of to
make thunderbird put the NVDA messages in the correct folder. I don't
know what to do anymore. I'm having to move everything to that folder.
What could I be doing wrong?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie