Re: NVDA repeating itself

Quentin Christensen

Are you using the lock screen / logging in to your account?

On mine when I just tried exactly what you did (alt+f4 from the desktop, choose sleep, let it go to sleep, close the lid, open the lid), it comes up to the lock screen - although it didn't always announce anything.  When I logged in, it announced "pane" twice but that was all.  So I got a couple of little gremlins, but different ones to you.

On Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 7:36 AM, Don H <lmddh50@...> wrote:
Running NVDA RC1 on a Win 10 laptop.  When I close the laptop I normally first hit Alt F4 and then select sleep, let it go to sleep then shut the lid.  When I open the laptop later thus returning from sleep NVDA keeps repeating the name of the Icon in focus over and over.  Is this expected behavior?
As I have already said as a newbee I am quite impressed by NVDA.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer

Direct: +61 413 904 383