Re: personal messages not going to my inbox in thunderbird

Kevin Cussick

Brian and others have been most helpful, the problem is the user this is fare enough but don't blame others.

On 06/12/2016 02:25, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:
Never mind. I think I figured out what the problem was and I think I can
figure it out. I'm normally not a demanding person but when some people
think they know everything, I have to draw a line in the sand somewhere
so to speak.

On 12/5/2016 6:21 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 04:55 pm, Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:

Oh! Excuse! Me! I've looked everywhere but I'll check one more
place. For your information, things can sometimes happen for no
apparent reason! I won't say anything more!

Given that you have turned what should have been a half-day back and
forth on one thread to a multi-week flip-flop between multiple e-mail
clients and being demanding about it the whole time I, for one, would
welcome that.

You can be, and are, utterly difficult and ungrateful on many
occasions. I'm only giving back precisely what I've been getting -
pure nastiness.

--
*/Brian/*

*/Here is a test to find out whether your mission in life is complete.
If you’re alive, it isn’t./*

/ /~ Lauren Bacall