Re: nvda rule not working in thunderbird

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi David

hopefully it should be easy enough to follow. Even though i had already setup the message filter, using the context menu will still take you back to the way where i went through the tools then filter way.. I just figured the rule is already setup so i went in to show what sections were done if you get what I mean.

Hopefully it helps and doing it off the email was the easiest way for the nvda list.

Gene nz

On 7/12/2016 11:56 AM, David Moore wrote:

Hi Gene NZ,

Thanks a lot for this. I am definitely interested in this. I will give this a listen.

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10