Re: NVDA and Open Office

Kevin Cussick

Am I correct in saying there is only a 32bit version of open office? you do get a 64bit version of Lo.

On 06/12/2016 16:45, David wrote:
Well, I pretty much second your question, except from me being totally
depending on being able to use spreadsheets. Will NVDA let me operate
the equivalent to MS Excel, under either OpenOffice or LibriOffice?

David

On 12/6/2016 3:54 PM, Jorge Gonçalves wrote:
Hello,

I just got curious from your answer. I am a LibreOffice user.

What does make Open Office more accessible than LibreOffice? What are
the main accessibility differences? I am only interested in the Word
Processor.

Cheers,
Jorge

Às 14:41 de 06/12/2016, Robert Kingett escreveu:
It works well even if you do not have Java installed. It is more
accessible than Libreoffice but Libreoffice is a better program in
every other way.

.