Re: Is any release prior to the latest stable release, and thenext RC release, officially supported? #NVDARelease

hi quentin.
thanks extremely for your kindness and sympathy with me as always and
thanks extremely for your guide and great news about continuation of
support for my favorite windows!

On 12/7/16, nasrin khaksar <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:
hi david.
i tried uninstalled and reinstallation of nvda and also potplayer and
nothing has change.
and also, i wrote narrator with the correct spelling narrator!

On 12/7/16, nasrin khaksar <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:
hi travis.
i am completely agree with you.
thanks so much for your comment.

On 12/7/16, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
I am very skeptical that uninstalling and reinstalling NVDA will help.