Re: NVDA and Open Office

hi.
on windows, openoffice only has 32bit version which supports both 32
and 64bit windows,
but libreoffice since version 5.0 has both 32 and 64 branch.
also, 32 bit works in both 32 and 64bit versions of windows.

It looks like there is only one version for windows, which would be 32-bit,
as you said - On the download page there is an option for 32 or 64 bit
versions for Linux: http://www.openoffice.org/download/

For LibreOffice, it looks like there is a 64 bit version although it's not
right up the top next to the
32 bit version, but look a bit further down the page and it's listed as
"Windows x86_64": https://www.libreoffice.org/download/libreoffice-fresh/

On Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 10:15 AM, Kevin Cussick via Groups.Io <
the.big.white.shepherd=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Am I correct in saying there is only a 32bit version of open office? you
do get a 64bit version of Lo.

On 06/12/2016 16:45, David wrote:

Well, I pretty much second your question, except from me being totally
depending on being able to use spreadsheets. Will NVDA let me operate
the equivalent to MS Excel, under either OpenOffice or LibriOffice?

David

On 12/6/2016 3:54 PM, Jorge Gonçalves wrote:

Hello,

I just got curious from your answer. I am a LibreOffice user.

What does make Open Office more accessible than LibreOffice? What are
the main accessibility differences? I am only interested in the Word
Processor.

Cheers,
Jorge

Às 14:41 de 06/12/2016, Robert Kingett escreveu:

It works well even if you do not have Java installed. It is more
accessible than Libreoffice but Libreoffice is a better program in
every other way.

.

--
Quentin Christensen