Re: how to use mozilla thunderbird with nvda?

Gene

When using e-mail programs and POP3 accounts, they will automatically download all mail when you first set up your account, unless you have set the program not to do so.  Also, if you are using a POP3 account, if you set the program not to automatically download mail, when you issue the download mail command, they will download all mail.  You can't download individual messages using a POP3 account.  You can view mail without downloading it or at least by downloading only the messages you want to read, I'm not sure which, using a IMAP account.  If you are going to try various e-mail programs, you should, if your e-mail provider allows, set up an IMAP account.