Re: how to use mozilla thunderbird with nvda?

Jeffrey Shockley

Hello,

When you first set up Thunderbird and configure your accounts, it chooses what is best most of the time. For example, it chooses IMAP for Gmail. However, if everything is already set up, you can go into tools and accounts and adjust your settings for that account.

Hope this helps,

Jeffrey

On 12/7/2016 10:26 AM, nasrin khaksar wrote:
how can i set thunderbird to use emap instead of POP?

On 12/7/16, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
IMAP doesn't automatically download mail. IMAP is different from POP3 in
how it handles messages. I'll let those who know more about it discuss it
further. I could more or less explain the basics but those who know more
can give you a better picture and I might make some minor technical
mistakes.