From: Gene New Zealand
Sent: Thursday, December 8, 2016 3:18 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Google Chrome Browser

Hi

What in the google browser do you guys want to know?

I just downloaded it took it for a test drive got it to do a home page etc.

the guy who also said about the tutorial if he wants to share it with the community i can host off one of my pages, but change it so it is in a html format.

otherwise i could do like a run through of it through the settings menu etc maybe in audio.

Gene nz

On 9/12/2016 4:41 AM, Kevin Chao wrote:

I'd also like a copy of using Chrome with screen reader doc. Thanks!

On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 12:35 AM Supanut Leepaisomboon <supanut2000@...> wrote:

Hi Chris,

I would also like a copy of your document, as I would like to give Chrome a try once more.