Re: whats the best and most accessible player for me?

mk360

For me, media player clasic homecinema for video and foobar2000 for audio. Also winamp continues working including windows 10.

El 09/12/2016 a las 10:42, nasrin khaksar escribió:
hello every one.
here you are my cryteria for best player and i am waiting for your guide.
i need a very simple and accessible player which nvda supports great.
i need playing files and folders.
i need repeate, shuffle, audio capture, great quality of voice and
also changing speed without loss of quality.
i wished that use vlc media player, but it was not accessible.
for example: in the settings, nvda announces fonts attributes of the options!
and also says pain pain pain pain many time before saying options and menus!

i could not find its shortcuts and i could not use most of my
cryterian which i need!