Re: whats the best and most accessible player for me?

mk360

The only thing you need is to read the installer to uncheck these tools.

El 09/12/2016 a las 13:27, nasrin khaksar escribió:
winamp installs extra toolbars and adware.
i want to clean program without any adware and spyware also.
with all capability which i need.
does winamp have audio capture?

On 12/9/16, Peter Beasley <pjbeasley23@...> wrote:
Winamp.

-----Original Message-----
From: nasrin khaksar
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2016 1:42 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] whats the best and most accessible player for me?

hello every one.
here you are my cryteria for best player and i am waiting for your guide.
i need a very simple and accessible player which nvda supports great.
i need playing files and folders.
i need repeate, shuffle, audio capture, great quality of voice and
also changing speed without loss of quality.
i wished that use vlc media player, but it was not accessible.
for example: in the settings, nvda announces fonts attributes of the
options!
and also says pain pain pain pain many time before saying options and
menus!

i could not find its shortcuts and i could not use most of my
cryterian which i need!

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org