Re: whats the best and most accessible player for me?

mk360

Well, the thing is, the add-on was created to make VLC more friendly. So, you can choose... You can use VLC without the add-on like me and with the problems in preferences menus, etc, or you can simplify your life using the add-on.

Regards,

mk.

El 09/12/2016 a las 15:06, nasrin khaksar escribió:
i dont like windows media player.
i want to have great player with all my cryteria.
i wish that use vlc without any addon.
is it possible?
or is there any setting to make vlc accessible without addon?
i wish that dont hear pain, pain, pain, with using its options.

Yes no one player seems to do it all these days. I tend to use. Awkward
files that don't work anywhere even if klite is installed VLC player
General use. Winamp
Certain sites Media Player Classic
and sometimes the old Windows Media Player not the new heap of junk they
put out with windows 10.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.