Re: audio ducking question

Patrick Le Baudour

Hello,

Your question seems clear enough to me, but so far i couldn't find anything to modify the attenuation factor. There is a windows option for ducking with phone calls (80% or 50%, not much of a choice), but nothing in nvda, narrator or as general setting that looks like that.
From what i've read so far, it cannot be controlled by nvda, it is handled by windows only.

-- Patrick

Le 20/03/2016 05:26, Hank Smith, and Seeing-eye dog Iona a écrit :
how do I tell it how much to duck the audio down for? when listening to
winamp it ducks the audio but it ducks it really low. I am sorry if
this isn't making any sense.
if it is not please let me know and I can try to explain my question a
bit better.
thanks
Hank