From: Bobby [mailto:bvinton@...]
Sent: Thursday, March 3, 2016 12:48 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] reading emails using the email app under windows 10

Well I think the best thing to do is to use thunder bird email program.  I use it and I think it the best program for reading email

On 3/3/2016 3:17 PM, Dan Beaver wrote:

I have moved to windows 10 and am now trying to get my email setup.  I have discovered that reading the contents of emails isn’t as easy as I thought it would be.

I can’t seem to move into the message area of the emails so I can’t read them.

How do I do this?

Thanks.

Dan Beaver

Sent from Mail for Windows 10