Re: Development of a new braille display driver

Buddy Brannan

For the person asking about currency, later down the list, it says "RS", which is the currency used in India. Just a sec and I'll get a currency conversion.

Google says that 25,000 Indian rupees = about $370.45 US dollars. That's hella cheap.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194

On Dec 10, 2016, at 2:01 AM, Shyam Shah <shyam.shah511@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
It is a 20 cell display with a perkins braille keypad. It also has cursor routing buttons and a few other navigation keys. You can check out our website: www.innovisiontech.co

regards,

Shyam
CEO of Innovision

On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 7:08 PM, Buddy Brannan <buddy@brannan.name> wrote:
Now you can't just say something like that and not tell us anything about said new braille display!

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Mobile: 814-431-0962
Email: buddy@brannan.name

On Dec 9, 2016, at 1:19 AM, Shyam Shah <shyam.shah511@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,
I am Shyam from India. I run an assistive technology company - Innovision. We are coming up with a braille display and need to develop a driver for the NVDA screen reader. Could anyone guide me to the right person for this job?

--
Thanks,

Shyam Shah
CEO & Co-founder INNOVISION