Re: Development of a new braille display driver

mk360

yeah! is an interesting project, but I need more info! what about distribution to other countries? is equivalent to an other display like joseph says?

El 10/12/2016 a las 12:05, Buddy Brannan escribiĆ³:
Not if it has cursor routing keys it isn't! It also says something about audio on their page. So...maybe a souped up Orbit? Maybe it uses the same cells? Details are rather light.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194

On Dec 10, 2016, at 10:03 AM, Joseph Lee <@joslee> wrote:

Hi,
Unless I'm wrong, I have a suspicion that this is Indian version of Orbit
Reader 20. If so, the braille display driver will be included in NVDA
2016.4.
Cheers,
Joseph