From: nvda-spl@nvda-spl.groups.io [mailto:nvda-spl@nvda-spl.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joseph Lee
Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2016 10:06 AM
To: nvda-spl@nvda-spl.groups.io
Subject: [nvda-spl] Announcing SPL add-on 16.12.1 stable, 17.1-dev snapshot 4, December 10th try build #AddonRelease #TestDriveBuilds

Hi everyone,

I’m delighted to announce updates for three support branches: 16.12.1 stable, 17.1-dev snapshot 4, and December 10th try build. As always, these versions are just an update check away.

Important clarification: When I say “17.1-dev”, it doesn’t mean January 2017 - 17.1-dev will hit the air in spring (fall for those on the southern hemisphere). I’ll announce the final name for this version early next year.

Changelog:

All builds:

·         Refinements to user interface of SPL add-on settings dialog.

·         Updated translations.

17.1-dev snapshot:

* Important: this build is designed for NVDA 2016.4 users. You can test this build if you are using 2016.4 RC1, but if you prefer to wait, I suggest holding off for a while until I give the word.

* This build brings GUI refinements that were tested by try build users.

Test drive build:

·         Alarms Center: A new alarms configuration dialog named “Alarms Center” is now available. You can access this dialog from SPL add-on settings under Alarms Center button. Note that only the interface is shown – if you press ENTER on OK button, changes will not be saved. The old-style alarm configuration settings from main add-on settings is still present so I can gather feedback.

Enjoy the new releases.

Cheers,

Joseph