Re: Touchscreens?

William Brandes <williambrandes@...>

hi. i have three windows 8.1 tablets.

a dell venu pro, hp stream 7" and winbook 7" (which has a full-size usb port)

first, i would install the classic shell start menu emulator.

second, if needed, get a dongle to use a full-size usb keyboard.

third, use a bluetooth keyboard if you wish; i do for portability.

but, will need the full size keyboard to enable the bluetooth.

in my humble opinion, just forget touch with the windows tablet and
nvda. the screenreader works great with keyboard and that is fine with
me.

i am writing this email with my winbook 7 with full-size usb keyboard.

just sayin' ... william