How do you change this setting in windows 7?
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
On 12/11/2016 4:40 AM, Brian's Mail list account wrote:
This used to be in the msconfig.exe file or the route to it was.
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
firstname.lastname@example.org, putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Vogel" <email@example.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2016 10:34 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Backing up a Thunderbird profile, very strange problem
*To Turn Off Fast Startup in Windows 8 or Windows 10*
1. Open Control Panel,
2. Open Power Options,
3. Activate "Choose what the power button does" link,
4. Activate "Change settings that are currently unavailable" link,
5. Uncheck checkbox for "Turn on Fast Startup (Recommended)"
6. Hit the Save Changes button.
* Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from * *insufficient premises.*
* ~ Samuel Butler, 1835-1902*