how to using NVDA have A USB thumb drive tel you how much room is left on it

Casey <cwollner@...>

Hi I am using NVDA.
Now when I used to use window-eyes and inserted A USB thumb drive and then went under computer and looked threw my drive list.
It would tell me when I got the the drive letter that had the USB drive connected to it.
How much was used on the drive like 98 percent or 75 percent.
And then when I would copy something to it.
It would tell me how much was need for whatever it was for me to put on that drive if it was full.
So can you get NVDA to do this if so how?

--
Casey