Re: how to nagagate the new start menu on windows 10 1607

Don H

I have Classic Shell installed and can get a start menu that looks more like Windows 7 with a easy option to use the Win 10 start menu if desired.

On 12/11/2016 11:16 AM, brian wrote:
I just upgraded my windows 10 and I can not getto the left side
of the start menu that has the file explorer and power button if I tab I
get pins view and left arrow does nothing will this problem be corrected
in version of nvda 2016.4? Are there any key board commands
fornavagating the start menu/?

Brian Sackrider

On 12/11/2016 10:39 AM, Casey wrote:
Hi I am using NVDA.
Now when I used to use window-eyes and inserted A USB thumb drive and
then went under computer and looked threw my drive list.
It would tell me when I got the the drive letter that had the USB
drive connected to it.
How much was used on the drive like 98 percent or 75 percent.
And then when I would copy something to it.
It would tell me how much was need for whatever it was for me to put
on that drive if it was full.
So can you get NVDA to do this if so how?