Re: about nvda and selection of documents:

Dejan Ristic

Try pressing: control plus alt plus N to restart NVDA while a document is open, and then try selecting apiece of text by the key combination of shift plus arrow down.

On 12/11/2016 1:22 PM, nasrin khaksar wrote:
no.
without starting nvda and document maximize.

On 12/11/16, Dejan Ristic <r.dejan83@gmail.com> wrote:
Have you tried restarting NVDA while a document is open? Do you have a
document maximized when selecting a piece of text?

On 12/11/2016 11:22 AM, nasrin khaksar wrote:
yes.
after openning files in wordpad and notepad, with shift+down, nvda says
nothing.

On 12/11/16, Brian's Mail list account <bglists@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
My guess is that the views used are not the same. I'm assuming you mean
when you want to open a file?

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.