Re: about nvda and selection of documents:

Dejan Ristic

Let me join you, please!

I have just checked both Notepad and Ted Notepad. I encounter the same thing. But, when I select character by character, and word by word, it is spoken, which means that NVDA is silent only when I press shift plus down arrow.

Let me ask you to accept my suggestion.

Jarte, being a text editor, works great as far as text selection is concerned. Find it at:

www.jarte.com

On 12/11/2016 2:30 PM, nasrin khaksar wrote:
in normal selection, nvda does not read the document.
but after selection and making copy from it, with nvda+c, nvda reads
the selection which we copy.

It has become apparent that your Windows installation may have minor
problems. Have you verified that text is being selected at all? If you
move down in a document with shift down arrow and then use the read
clipboard command what do you hear? The command is NVDA key c.