Re: SAPI voices not speaking when I switch to them with NVDA

Bobby <bvinton@...>

Well you can try resetting windows 10. One of the options is to keep your files the second options is to wipe your hard drive and reinstall windows. At this time I don't have any ideas. You can find all the reset options in recovery. Good luck

On 12/11/2016 7:12 PM, Pranav Lal wrote:
Hi all,

When I switch to a SAPI voice like Microsoft David, I do not get any speech
output. I suspect the problem is SAPI rather than NVDA because other programs
that use SAPI are also not speaking. At one time, it was easy to fix such issues
by reinstalling SAPI but SAPI 5.4 is incorporated into the operating system.
Operating system = Windows 10 64bit build 1607
Nvda version = 2016.3
Anyone any ideas on how to troubleshoot this or who I can ask?
Pranav