From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of brian
Sent: 11 December 2016 17:16
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] how to nagagate the new start menu on windows 10 1607

I just upgraded my windows 10 and I can not getto the left side of the start menu that has the file explorer and power button if I tab I get pins view and left arrow does nothing will this problem be corrected in version of nvda 2016.4? Are there any key board commands fornavagating the start menu/?

Brian Sackrider

On 12/11/2016 10:39 AM, Casey wrote:
Hi I am using NVDA.
Now when I used to use window-eyes and inserted A USB thumb drive and
then went under computer and looked threw my drive list.
It would tell me when I got the the drive letter that had the USB
drive connected to it.
How much was used on the drive like 98 percent or 75 percent.
And then when I would copy something to it.
It would tell me how much was need for whatever it was for me to put
on that drive if it was full.
So can you get NVDA to do this if so how?