From: Gene
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2016 8:22 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] about nvda and selection of documents:

Then it isn't with Wordpad? You originally said it was with both. That makes me suspect that something is wrong with how Windows is working with notepad or with notepad itself.

I need to add more information to my last message.  After you try to select text with shift down arrow, you nee to copy it to the clipboard, control c, before trying the read clipboard command I gave.

If Notepad isn't selecting text but Wordpad is, you may want to open text files in Wordpad where you want to select in this way.  Also, you haven't said anything about what happens when you select in other ways.  What happens if you use shift and right arrow to move and select by character?

Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2016 6:42 AM

the problem is only with windows notepad and .txt document.