From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jacob Kruger
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2016 2:31 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] SAPI voices not speaking when I switch to them with NVDA

Does narrator speak at all?

From the windows run command, how about trying to set your default SAPI voice system-wide:

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Speech\SpeechUX\sapi.cpl

Balabolka?

eSpeak TTS app?

Otherwise, form of windows repair?

Know that's not terribly helpful, but anyway.

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2016-12-12 10:47, Chris wrote:

If you go to speech recognition in control panel and select text to speech can you preview the voice through there?