Re: SAPI voices not speaking when I switch to them with NVDA

Gene

Are you saying you want to solve the problem without doing any reversion?  I don't know the solution in that case.  I don't know how long you have been aware of the problem but if you were aware of it from the outset, running system restore at the start would probably have solved the problem.  Of course, system restore may cause problems but it usually doesn't.

From: Pranav Lal
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2016 6:40 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] SAPI voices not speaking when I switch to them with NVDA

Hi Jene,

<snip But if you have system restore running and its working properly, running a restore point should solve the problem instead of having to reinitialize windows.

PL] The problem has been happening for a while. I have been able to sit down and troubleshoot it only now when I was using SAPI voices. I do not know how far back to restore too. The other reason I want to avoid using system restore is that some windows updates may roll back.

Pranav