keep getting invalid addresses

marvin kotler

Good evening list.  I am having a problem, more or less.  When I click on a link in an email message for example someones in face book. I keep getting invalid address coming up.  I do not have this problem with our other friendly  screen reader.  This happens on any address in an email message.  Any help on this resolution of this issue would be appreciated; thanks in advance.  Running nvda 6.1,and/or jfw17internet explorer 11 is the brouser that comes up after entering on a link in the email message.