Admin. Stop this discussion of Maheen

Gene

    I almost never moderate the list because the list runs itself well in general.  But this is an exception.  The concern of who is the owner has been raised.  If someone knows something factual or convincing, fine.  Let the list know.  Other messages speculating and condemning and discussing Maheen are not proper on this list.  This is not a gossip list nor a list where people are condemned and discussed.  This entire thread has absolutely nothing to do with NVDA in the first place.  But I wouldn't have interfeered if it hadn't taken this turn and stopped in a reasonable time.  but the discussion is completely unacceptable as it stands.  I will block this thread if discussion doesn't stop in enough time for people to see this message.