Re: Remote NVDA relay servers?

Antony Stone

I believe you simply set up the relay server on an IP address which is
reachable by both clients, connect to it from each client, and then the fact
that both clients log in with the same key sets up the communication between
the two.

Antony.

On Wednesday 14 December 2016 at 10:38:19, Brandon Keith Biggs wrote:

Hello,
How exactly does one setup their own relay server for remote NVDA?
Is it a simple TCP connection on both controller and client? Should I just
pass the request from the controller computer to the response of the client
computer?
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs
--
Software development can be quick, high quality, or low cost.

The customer gets to pick any two out of three.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.