Re: Remote NVDA relay servers?

Hello,
I tried using my website brandonkeithbiggs.com as the server and it didn't work. is there something I need to do on my server to allow the connection?
Thanks,

On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 10:42 AM, Antony Stone <antony.stone@...> wrote:
I believe you simply set up the relay server on an IP address which is
reachable by both clients, connect to it from each client, and then the fact
that both clients log in with the same key sets up the communication between
the two.

Antony.

--
Software development can be quick, high quality, or low cost.

The customer gets to pick any two out of three.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.