locked Re: test please read

Helga Schreiber

Hi Jim. This is Helga! How are you? Your message is coming through th elist now! Hope to hear form you soon. Thanks and God bless!!

Helga Schreiber

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone 6S running IOS 9.2.1

On Mar 21, 2016, at 4:33 AM, The Gamages <james.gamage@...> wrote:

Hello list members,
I am not receiving messages from the groups io list,  any response would be appreciated to  make sure my ISP is not blocking the messages, thank you
Best Regards, Jim.