Re: Google Docs with Nvda

Andre Fisher

This doesn't work, if you have the desktop shortcut key for NVDA set
as the default. You would need to change or remove it. Try that and
report what's happening.

On 12/14/16, Jorge Gonçalves <joport3@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

I have to start using Google Docs for some group works in my university.
I was reading through the help section for screenreader users specially
Nvda. So far it looks great.
But I have a problem. It says that if I want to move to the next
heading, I should do Control+Alt+N and then H but it doesn't work for me.
I do it but it doesn't work. It simply writes an H.
Does anyone uses Nvda and google Docs and have some suggestions'
Thank you,
Jorge