Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 12:32 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Deleted file recovery software

Chris,

       I can't swear to accessibility on this particular program, but others by the same maker (e.g. CCleaner) are.  Have a look at Piriform.com and their Recuva utility.  It's free and you've got nothing to lose but a few minutes time by trying it.  In the case of deleted files that bypassed the Recycle Bin or have been emptied from it, the sooner you try to recover them the better.

 Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.

         ~ Samuel Butler, 1835-1902