Re: Vocalizer expressive for Nuance

Matt Turner

The only ones I've seen on that cite, is the NVDA addon, and the codefactory one.
Of course, i could be wrong.

On 12/14/2016 2:00 PM, Nimer Jaber wrote:
atguys.com I believe has it.

On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 11:35 AM Christopher-Mark Gilland <clgilland07@...> wrote:
Wow, there's a sapi version? Now, that's something that I didn't know. Where would one obtain the 64 bit Sapi 5 version?

Chris.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2016 10:53 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Vocalizer expressive for Nuance

Hello,

This product remains outdated, and we have seen many promises of updates to come. I would recommend you use the sapi version instead, as it is more updated. Maybe this other one will be updated and prove me wrong.

Thanks.

On Tue, Dec 13, 2016 at 1:50 PM Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@...> wrote:
Hello!

We hope to release it still this year...

It will be noticed in this list...

Rui