NVDA And Antivirus Incompatibility

Ibrahim Ajayi

Hi good people:
I've come to realize that the NVDA screenreader our wonderful
software, is not compatible with antivirus software.  I've tried
several antivirus software on my system, and they appear incompatible
with NVDA.  They make browsing extremely slow, and oftentimes, shut
down the screen reader. Sometimes I am taken off the site totally.
I've tried the avast antivirus software, marobite, microsoft essential
and avero.  All are the same.
Is there a solution to this problem? I don't have this experience when
I use the demo version of JAWS for windows.
In order to use NVDA conveniently, I've had to remove the antivirus
software I have on my system, and after browsing, reinstall it, and
this can expose my system to attacks.
Looking forward to reading from you chaps again.
Thanks and cheers.
From Ibrahim in Nigeria.