Re: changing the function key

Doug Lawlor

I would love to do this, but when I get passed the sign on screen nothing happens. NVDA attempts to load. Sometimes the try tone is heard and sometimes not. Narrator will not run when Windows+enter is pressed.
It looks like I am going to be out of work until I can get this fixed.

Doug

Douglas Lawlor

On Dec 15, 2016, at 6:26 PM, Melissa Jean <Melissa.J.Hammitt@...> wrote:

I do not know if this will work for you, but it worked for me. I just wanted to remap one of my keys to take the place of the application key that was not on my keyboard. I also used it to turn my calf a key into a shift key so I didn't have to make that mistake ever again.
https://sharpkeys.codeplex.com/
It was really easy to figure out. Hopefully that would help.

Melissa
Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 15, 2016, at 5:23 PM, Robert Kingett <kingettr@...> wrote:

I have a System Model    HP 15 Notebook PC so I will do some digging. None of the CNA's and stuff are tech savy like I am so freak out when I want them to read stuff on the screen to me, such as BIOS. I will keep looking though!