From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2016 5:26 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA 2016.4 released #nvdasr

Hi everyone,

NVDA 2016.4 Now Available

NV Access is pleased to announce that version 2016.4 of NVDA, the free screen reader for Microsoft Windows, has now been released.

Highlights of this release include improved support for Microsoft Edge; browse mode in the Windows 10 Mail app; and significant improvements to NVDA’s dialogs.

See the full release announcement and download link for #nvdasr 2016.4 at: http://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2016-4-now-available/

Kind regards

Quentin.

--