Re: changing the function key

No not really you will need someone to go and change things for you, its one reason that I spend the cash on the toshiba, sadly they are dropping out of the home market so I will have to buy business units but oh well I am running a business entry level machine now.

On 16/12/2016 8:04 a.m., Robert Kingett wrote:
Hi all, I had a quick question. On my HP laptop the function keys are
defaulted to their media options, so if I want to hit shift F10, I have
to hit FN shift F10. Is there anyway I can change this without going
into the BIOS? I have no sighted person here to assist me with the BIOS
so is there a work around?

.