Re: How to burn a disk in Windows 10

Albert Ruel

In Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 I was able to burn CDs without using any third-party applications, however in windows 10 I have not been able to figure out how to do that without third-party applications. If anyone can show me how windows 10 might allow me to do it I will be most pleased to learn the steps.

Thx, Albert

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 15, 2016, at 5:56 PM, Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@gmail.com> wrote:

Well I use free cd burner xp which works for burning cds.
I brought goldwave for 40 bucks which was able to extract cds, its about all I use it for since it uses free cddb which is what nero used to use.

On 16/12/2016 11:41 a.m., Arnþór Helgason wrote:
Maybe this question has already been answared.

When I wanted to burn a cd disk with my cd-burner it doesn't seem to
work with Windows 10. What is the most accessible method to create a
music cd?

Thanks,

Arnthor Helgason