Re: NVDA 2016.4 released #nvdasr

Quentin Christensen

Well we're happy to have made you happy in time for Christmas Supanut!  Also, if you are keen on keeping up with the very latest features in NVDA, you don't need to wait for 2017.1, you can download a "next" or "master" build today: http://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/snapshots/

"Next" is the very latest (and possibly not completely stable - be warned) code.

"Master" should be more solid, with features that are intended for the next stable release of NVDA.

Using these builds and participating in reporting bugs on GitHub helps us solve issues and improve the next release of NVDA: http://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/snapshots/

Of course, for most users, the stable version, currently 2016.4, is the recommended version to use.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 1:13 PM, Supanut Leepaisomboon <supanut2000@...> wrote:
Finally! I've been waiting for months for this release!

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer

Direct: +61 413 904 383