This will give the machine back to you like it was brand-new
As far as I know it's not accessible to do it without cited assistance
Regards Ian

On 16 Dec 2016, at 1:49 pm, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:

I don't know enough about it to say more.  I don't see why the brand would matter.  But whether you can do it would depend on things such as if your computer is set to be able to boot from a thumb drive or whatever medium you would use.  But beyond that, I don't know enough to discuss the topic further.  I will say that there is a list, TechTalk (spelling) where the owner, who is a very competent tech, can answer questions on the topic.

If you are interested in joining, I can send subscription information.
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2016 8:12 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Reinstalling Windows 10

I have a Toshiba C70 here. Are you saying that there is an accessible way to do this with a Toshiba?

Thanks,

Doug

Douglas Lawlor

On Dec 15, 2016, at 9:07 PM, Douglas Lawlor <douglawlor@...> wrote:

I've got someone to help me fix it. It is just so frustrating when these things happen and you are down for a day until you can get someone to help you.

Doug

Douglas Lawlor

On Dec 15, 2016, at 9:00 PM, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:

I don't know enough to advise you about using an accessible reinstallation environment.  There are installation environments developed evidently by some blind users that allow you to run enough of Windows from an external source to then reinstall Windows.  they also load a screen-reader from their files, as far as I know, NVDA.  But I don't know enough about this to tell you more.  No one has said anything about this in the discussion.  perhaps they will now.

but you will have to be able to boot from whatever medium you are using, such as a thumb drive and I have no idea what sources the computer currently looks at when booting.

gene