Re: NVDA 2016.4 released #nvdasr

Quentin Christensen

Thank you Nasrin, Your kind words are very warming, I will share them with the team!

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 2:34 PM, nasrin khaksar <nasrinkhaksar3@...> wrote:
the best program for me is firefox and i downloaded it because of the
improvements in mozilla firefox!
i am very happy and i dont know how to express my happiness and appreciation!

On 12/16/16, Kwork <istherelife@...> wrote:
> and you could have been using it for a few weeks now as the rc (release
> candidate) is always the nearly final version, and not much, if anything
> changes between the rc and the final. No need to be afraid of rc versions.
> They don't bite.
> Travis

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is: