From: "Douglas Lawlor" <douglawlor@me.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2016 2:07 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Reinstalling Windows 10

I've got someone to help me fix it. It is just so frustrating when these things happen and you are down for a day until you can get someone to help you.

Doug

Douglas Lawlor
Email: douglawlor@me.com

On Dec 15, 2016, at 9:00 PM, Gene <gsasner@ripco.com> wrote:

I don't know enough to advise you about using an accessible reinstallation environment. There are installation environments developed evidently by some blind users that allow you to run enough of Windows from an external source to then reinstall Windows. they also load a screen-reader from their files, as far as I know, NVDA. But I don't know enough about this to tell you more. No one has said anything about this in the discussion. perhaps they will now.

but you will have to be able to boot from whatever medium you are using, such as a thumb drive and I have no idea what sources the computer currently looks at when booting.

gene