From: "Robert Kingett" <kingettr@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2016 11:13 AM
Subject: [nvda] anti virus suggestion?

so my friend is a trojan horse manet and an adware magnet. when I could see some I had avast on her computer. she is very low tech so had no idea about changing the avast settings and making boot time scans, ETC, so now that I am totally blind is there an antivirus program anyone could suggest that is fully accessible with NVDA? she also says she will not upgrade to windows 10 because change bad! :) any suggestions for windows 7?