Re: NVDA 2016.4 released #nvdasr

Gerardo Corripio

Yes just updated my copy of NVDA to 2016.4 and working just great! Thanks for making available a free screen reader for those in less-developped countries where the luxury of the competition is way too expensive to use as needed and not (you know what i mean).

El 16/12/2016 06:30 a.m., Mário Navarro escribió:

Hi
I want to thank you for all that NV Access and collaborators have done for all the blind in the world.
 God bless and give you  years of healthy life.
You are the best in this world.
Thank you and congratulations for another excellent NVDA release!
Thank you!
Cheers.

Às 01:26 de 16/12/2016, Quentin Christensen escreveu:
Hi everyone,

NVDA 2016.4 Now Available

NV Access is pleased to announce that version 2016.4 of NVDA, the free screen reader for Microsoft Windows, has now been released.

Highlights of this release include improved support for Microsoft Edge; browse mode in the Windows 10 Mail app; and significant improvements to NVDA’s dialogs.

See the full release announcement and download link for #nvdasr 2016.4 at: http://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2016-4-now-available/

Kind regards

Quentin.

--