Re: NVDA 2016.4 released #nvdasr

whats the system requirements for nvda 2017.1?
i am realy curious about it and the new features and changes of nvda.

On 12/16/16, Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes just updated my copy of NVDA to 2016.4 and working just great!
Thanks for making available a free screen reader for those in
less-developped countries where the luxury of the competition is way too
expensive to use as needed and not (you know what i mean).

El 16/12/2016 06:30 a.m., Mário Navarro escribió:

Hi
I want to thank you for all that NV Access and collaborators have done
for all the blind in the world.
God bless and give you years of healthy life.
You are the best in this world.
Thank you and congratulations for another excellent NVDA release!
Thank you!
Cheers.

Às 01:26 de 16/12/2016, Quentin Christensen escreveu:
Hi everyone,

NVDA 2016.4 Now Available

NV Access is pleased to announce that version 2016.4 of NVDA, the
free screen reader for Microsoft Windows, has now been released.

Highlights of this release include improved support for Microsoft
Edge; browse mode in the Windows 10 Mail app; and significant
improvements to NVDA’s dialogs.

See the full release announcement and download link for #nvdasr
2016.4 at: http://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2016-4-now-available/
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nvaccess.org%2Fpost%2Fnvda-2016-4-now-available%2F&;h=QAQEFYvVwAQEgvZeQY9NX5kAYJ8X98Z6ZBXHfRkFOiX-BnA&enc=AZP2-ASs3Us4H4VLyIVukfll1eAFodxp1wsttuyefcfhBhml_MUwh8Q2IysLjDG-ocYl6s0H9UOk6pu7ByhyJ9QxagLqZDfkwxAm8jp12hI5GqkIFRn8GBxPDzvwU8VbvEha2sjRVDd5ShzT3p8aNWjsbq2HHgtzxHGsBgz9Mo7igaf7zGjwfGl4w9AUvlzOUQ3-I70S-AVidKJWtzvt1QPR&s=1>

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer

Ph +61 7 3149 3306 <tel:%2B61%207%203149%203306>
Direct: +61 413 904 383
www.nvaccess.org <http://www.nvaccess.org/>;
Twitter: @NVAccess
--